Cloud Services – Desktop as a Service and Office 365
Our clients can grow faster when cloud solutions are part of their strategy.
Cloud Computing levels the playing field. All businesses, regardless of size or industry have access to technology that if they had to build and maintain themselves would often be out of reach. The right set of cloud solutions with the right integration enable you to improve productivity and go faster while eliminating the need for expensive IT infrastructure.
Since hiring Direct Tec, we can sleep well at night.
Our server crashed on a Friday and Direct Tec rebuilt it on the weekend and we were back for business on the following Monday.
What we value most about Direct Tec services is their quick response to our request for service. Information Technology (IT) is a mission critical component to our business. If our IT system fails, our business may come to a halt. It is important to hire a competent IT company to look after our IT needs. Direct Tec is a reliable and trustworthy IT company.
ALSA Road Construction Ltd
Desktop as a Service: Simplified access to your applications and data via any internet connected device. This solution helps your team stay focused on delivering results for your business and enables your teams to work from anywhere at any time. They will have secure access to all the same applications and data whether they are in the office, on a client site, at the coffee shop, on the road or at home.
Microsoft Office 365: Office 365 from Microsoft enables businesses to access services and applications that keep their teams productive. Direct Tec will work with you to identify the right Office 365 solution and ensure you experience a simple and easy migration to the Cloud.
Transitioning to the cloud is easy and cost effective. Want to learn more?
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Improved Mobility – your data and applications are available to you practically anywhere, anytime and on any device you choose.
- Run your Windows applications anywhere on a variety of devices –Windows, Mac, iOS or Android.
- Flexible costs and easy to budget – only pay for what you need and no upfront capital investments
- Scale – Your IT capabilities grow as your business grows
- Built for Teams – Easily collaborate on documents, keep your teams up to date and stay in touch.